Friday, October 25, 2013

The same

 By: Gina Carey (C) 2013

 The same scene surrounds me every day. I see the same picture of a blue sky, swaying trees and a grey building without windows.  I see the same man walking his well groomed dog without a care in the world. Everything’s the same. I deal with the same problems, the same challenges and frustrations.

 Every day I face the reality of unfulfilled hopes and dreams. I mimic the same pattern from the time I arise until I close my eyes, the same. I hear the same conversations as if they were one big run on sentence of which I am most guilty of.  The words “the same “hunt me as well as they comfort me. Breaking the never ending pattern of the same comes natural for some yet traumatizing for others.
 With each passing day, I have come to realize that the same has dominated my life. I am desperately seeking ways to bring healthy pivots to my journey.  As each day passes I also have come to the clear understanding that life is what you make it. 

If you accept “The same”, then your life will become what you accept.

We call tomorrow a new day, but how can it be new when everything’s always the same? Heavenly Father, help me hear your voice and follow your leading that I won’t be stuck in this world with an unfulfilled purpose. Sometimes change is good. Don’t be afraid to let go of the same and embrace change. http://www.souljazzyentertainment.com http://www.ginacarey.net

No comments:

Post a Comment