Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Can’t Find My Keys

I’m running late for work and I can’t find my keys. What did I do with them? I can’t go anywhere until I find them. The last time I saw then yesterday when I came back from the store. I distinctly remember coming in the house, setting them down on the table and walking into the kitchen. From my recollection, that was what I did, however, I could be wrong. Lately I've had so many things on my mind, I often forget things. Nevertheless, I must find these keys! I cannot go on with my day until I find them. I need these keys to get my car started and accomplish my day’s goals. I know they’re in the house somewhere, but I can’t find them.

While looking for my keys, I thought about how many people are walking around with hidden hurts. It’s they’re inside your inner house, but sometimes you can’t find it. Locating the source of your pain is the key to moving on in your life. It is the first step to freeing your troubled mind.
You can’t fix what you can’t identify. You will go on and on carrying it around until eventually it destroys your spirit, your dreams, goals and relationships.

I sat down for a moment, ditched my adrenaline mode and thought long and hard about where I put them. After much reflection, I remembered that I also went to the bathroom to wash my hands and they fell behind the toilet.


Take the time to think long and hard about where in your house have you left your hurt, your pain and your insecurities. Don’t go around another day with that pain. It’s in your house somewhere, just look for it. I guarantee you, if you really take to look, you will find it.  Here's a freebie,  find it fast before you run everyone away that you love. Heavenly father, show me the source of my hidden pains. And after you show me, give me the strength to confront it head on and surrender my issues to you that I may be totally healed, whole and complete. In the name of Jesus Christ my Savior. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment