Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dusting Off My Boots



Wednesday November 13, 2013
Published by: Arabella Guirerra

I had a rough childhood growing up. This may sound like a cliché' because who hasn't right? Perhaps, but everyone has a story to tell. So sit back grab your favorite cappuccino and here we go.I grew up in South Central L.A in poverty, gang infested neighborhoods, homeless, switched around from house to home, pillow to post and by a single mother whose parenting skills might of needed a little fine-tuning. However, all of those obstacles growing up gave me imaginary hurdles that throughout my life taught me to be grateful, humble, giving and appreciative.I think I inherited each of those qualities as I jumped over each hurdle in my life.What's unique about me is that no matter how many times I get knocked down, I always dust my boots off and get right back up . Visit our website http://www.souljazzyentertainment.com


No comments:

Post a Comment